Yunalis Zarai

picture from bakrihafizhisham.com & edited by neknaz


Do you design your own clothes in your boutique or do you buy them?

Yuna: I buy them. I’m no fashion designer, but I like putting an outfit together. So I handpick the clothes that sell in my boutique carefully based on my preferences. I’m very inspired by European street style blogs. I could just spend hours checking out what they wear. So when I pick the clothes for the shop, I don’t just go "Hey ni pun okay lah" and simply just grab something, I really make sure that when I pick something I'd go "Hey I would definitely wear this to a show".

1 comment:

  1. salaam alaykum bro,
    apa yg kau edit kat gambar ni?
    benda ni copyrighted, bukan creative common lisence, so bukan boleh main copy gambar and edit,dan move it else where without any written consent.

    ReplyDelete

Comments